Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of School




I can't believe how fast our children our growing up...Today we dropped off all four at the International School here. Isabel began kindergarten and will go three times a week, Benjamin is in 1st grade now, Laura Grace in 4th, and Caleb in 7th. The classes are combined and there are kids from all over. Benjamin is the only American boy in his class. Laura Grace has friends and classmates from Finland, Norway, Korea, Ukraine, India, and the US. It is a great school and has been a blessing to our family while living and working here.

I am so thankful for all God is doing in their lives. Every day I am learning more and more how dependent I am upon His grace and wisdom in my life. Parenting is tough, tiring, trying, precious, amazing, humbling, rewarding all at the same time. Thank you Lord for the joy of watching You work in their lives and in mine every day.

1 comment:

cathy wisener said...

My how time does fly. Your children are beautiful. Tell Laura Grace if she stil remembers me that her Kindergarten teacher says hello. I love catching up with you on guys through your blog. I pray blessings over your sweet family.
Cathy Wisener