Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Furniture

We were so blessed to buy a couch and two chairs from some expats who were moving back to the States. While we were vacationing in the States, my sister-in-law helped me find some great material to recover them. We found a man who recovers and repairs furniture in a small shop close to our home. I don't think he knew exactly what he was doing so don't look too closely. I then found a friend who could make the cushions for me and did an excellent job. Just an example of how things take much more time to do in another country, not mentioning the challenges with the language barrier! Ha!

2 comments:

David, Christy, Hannah and Jacob said...

I LOVE it Holly! It's beautiful! Good job! It looks very comfy and welcoming.

Stephanie said...

Holly, I LOVE IT!!! It all looks so good. You did a wonderful job picking out the fabric. The room looks great. Miss you guys.